Nominate your sponsorship of the year 2023
Instant Home started from the ground up, over 20 years ago, and now proudly offers furniture rental services nationally to those relocating, staging a property, in an emergency, holiday lets and sometimes even furnishing properties of celebrities temporarily!
But that growth all came from those who supported us locally first, and many continue to do so today.
From the employees and apprentices that have been on our journey, to the services that we have used over the years. This ranges from local companies that helped to build our premises, to web support, and even the local shop! The list goes on.
As we head into what could be a challenging year for many, we wanted to see what we could give back to our local community.
We have already committed to supporting The Cambridge Cancer Research Hospital, find out more about that here.
In addition to that we would like to sponsor a local sports person or group who are either individually or collectively close to the heart of our local community.
To do this we are asking you to nominate a sports person or group, that you would like to see receive some extra support.
The only stipulation for nominations is that the person or group MUST be local, within Cambridgeshire.
In order to be fair, we will be asking for nominations across all of our social channels, and this will end 10am 31/03/23.
In April the Instant Home Team will select and announce our Sponsorship of the year 2023. The sponsorship offered will be tailored to the needs of the person or group and could cover financial help for kit/equipment, mentoring or assistance in travel.
Sponsorship of the Year Nominations – Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of Sponsorship of the Year is: Instant Home Ltd, whose registered office is at Two Hoots Farm, Sawtry Way, Wyton, Huntingdon PE28 2DY
- Nominations for Sponsorship of the Year can be made via social media by following the instructions on our social media promotional posts regarding this campaign. Such instructions will include the need to comment and tag your chosen sports person or group nomination on the Instant Home post on the following pages only:
- Only one nomination will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Nominations which do not comply with the specific instructions shall be discounted. For example, ‘Likes’ will not count as a vote.
- Nominations closing date will be 10am 31st March 2023. After this date the no further nominations will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for nominations not received for whatever reason.
- The Sponsorship winner will be chosen by the Instant Home team. In making their selection, consideration will be given to the
(a) alignment of the nominees activities to Instant Homes values and culture
(b) the likely potential beneficial impact any donation to the person or organisation in question shall have.
- The sports person or group receiving the sponsorship opportunity agrees to participate in media activities to promote the initiative.
- Instant Home reserve the right to amend or end early the Sponsorship of the Year initiative at any time without prior notice.
- Instant Home reserve the right to amend or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Any feedback regarding this process should be sent to email@example.com