Our approach to recruitment and selection is critical to Instant Home achieving its Company objectives and continued growth.
Our objectives are:
• To ensure that we select the right person with the best skills, aptitude and attitude for the job.
• To attract the highest quality candidates to fill positions that cannot be filled by internal talent and succession planning.
• To look for employees whose core values include integrity, professionalism, teamwork and commitment.
• To encourage and support the development of our own employees, to provide opportunities for maximising talent to the advantage of both the employee and the Company.
• To have a structure that allows us to bring in people who will move the company forward and whose skills can be developed through a clear and transparent career path.
• To attract and retain the “best fit” employees.
Instant Home also recognises and values the diversity of its staff and is committed to developing recruitment and selection practices which will allow every member of staff to contribute his or her best, regardless of any protected characteristics as defined by the UK’s Equality Act 2010.
If you have skills that you believe would be an asset to Instant Home please email in the first instance to email@example.com
Apprenticeships are structured training programmes which give individuals the chance to work towards a qualification, helping them gain skills and knowledge whilst earning a salary. Instant Home is proud to work alongside regional training bodies to facilitate apprentices.
We are always willing to discuss future opportunities and placements and would be keen to recruit apprentices both in the administrative field and also within our warehouse operations team.
Please contact the office on 01480 456368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.